From: [ Swetha Prakash] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 5:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to do this?

Hi Dharmendra,
Ya, u understood what I am asking. May be u can tell me this. First Screen
I have

Job Name       Program     Schedule    System    Comments.

xxxxx                  yyyyy           zzzz               tttt
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Now I want to make a link to other jsp say (second.jsp) by using ahref to
job name. Second. jsp should be a form with all the information like this.

Job Name :      xxxxxx (in a text box which should be editable)
Progam     :      yyyyyy(in a text box which should be editable)
Schedule :        zzzz  ((in a text box which should be editable))
System    :         tttt (in a text box which should be editable)
Comments:      qqqqqqqqq(in a text box which should be editable)

Post Data(Button)               Clear Data (Button)

Now user can edit the information and can post it (Kind of Updation) or he
can clear the data (which is deletion process).

My Question is how to pass these values to second.jsp?

It should be some thing like ahref="second.jsp"  ?jobname=xxxxx  +
?Program=yyyy   + Schedule=zzzz + System=tttt+ Comments =qqqqqqq

Can u make this clear to me. How to use this?  so that I can use

request.getParameter in the second.jsp to put it in text boxes?

Regards,
Bhanu Prakash
(805) 955-1057
Ext:92- 582-1057