RD,
Do you know why you can't upload files anymore? Are you uploading and
sending on two different JSP pages? If that is the case, the requests might
be going to different servers in the cluster and the uploaded temporary
file is not on the same machine as the request for sending the mail. One
thing you can try is to use a shared directory that is accessible to all of
the servers to store the file.

Regards,

Richard