Send some code snippet and your directory structure. I have done the same way and it
works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Biji Harees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Redirection from Servlet to JSP

Hi,
It is not giving any error but Style sheet defined is not working and
display itslef is changed fully. Again after redirection if I try to submit
using a select box, it is giving error.
response.sendRedirect doesn't work when you try to redirect from a servlet
to JSP. Is there any solution for this problem.

Thanx

Biji Harees
Amsoft India Ltd
Bangalore