Hi everybody,

I'm a bit confused about the way JSPs should be programmed. Which is the
correct way to separate HTML design from Java logic? should a person be
responsible for the HTML and another person should take this result and
program the logic? but the presentation changes depending on the parameters
passed, so all these posibilities should be programmed by the designer?
I think the most practical way is that a person should know about design and
Java. Is this right?

Thanks a lot!

Luis Javier