I am using getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher() to redirect
the servlet response to a jsp.While redirecting in the url, the
port number 0 gets appended to the url.It looks like
http://servername:0/filename.jsp

I am not being able to track the reason for the same.
In my Apache i have also changed the property UseCanonicalName as
Off which was initally on.But it has not helped.I do not wish the
port number to appear in the url,moreover my server is running on
port 80.
Can anyone guess what is happening here? any solutions?

Regards

Ramesh Kesavanarayanan
Electronic Data Systems India pvt Ltd

* [EMAIL PROTECTED]