hope u need to wait for tomorrow as i am in training
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vaishali S. Pandya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: responce has commited

> explain me more
>

> its not good approach sir !

("jdbc:informix-sqli://192.101.11.05:2150/workflow:INFORMIXSERVER=msdp","use

> r","password");
> >                }
> >                else{
> >                     //connect with hrms db
> > con=DriverManager.getConnection

("jdbc:informix-sqli://192.101.11.05:2150/hrms:INFORMIXSERVER=msdp","user","

> password");
> >                }
> >                stmt = con.createStatement();
> >           }
> >           catch(Exception e){
> >                System.out.println("Error 2");
> >                System.out.println(e);
> >           }
> >           return stmt;
> >      }
> >
> >      public static int doInsert(Statement s, String ins)
> >      {
> >           int rval=0;
> >           try{
> >                s.executeUpdate(ins);
> >                rval=0;
> >           }
> >           catch(Exception e){
> >                rval=1;
> >           }
> >           return(rval);
> >      }
> > }
> >
> > jsp code is
> >
> >           MyConnection con = new MyConnection();
> >           Statement stmt = con.getCon(1);
> >           String qry="update hrm_employee_mas set emp_empname = '" +
> > request.getParameter("ename") + "'";
> >           int rval = con.doInsert(stmt,qry);
> >
> > it gives me Response has already been committed

> > For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST
> DIGEST".
> > Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
> >
> >  http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
> >  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
> >  http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
> >  http://www.jspinsider.com

>  http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
>  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
>  http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
>  http://www.jspinsider.com

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.