Hi!!

The solution suggested by Gin is good. Here is one more easy way to do this.
You can place these 3 buttons in 3 different forms. Make these buttons as
"Submit" type. Set the "action" parameter of these forms as per your
relative path of the destination servlet.
e.g.
<Form name=frm1 action="../servlet/login1" method=post>
        <input type="Submit" name=<%=button1%>  value="<%=button1%>"
style="width:200px">
</form>

Hope this helps.
Sandeep

Disclaimer:
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.