From: James Yu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tree structure in javascript

Re: tree structure in javascriptHi,
   You can check http://javascript.cooldev.com/nostree/indexpro.html
   It may be useful to you.

James
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arunkumar_N
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 4:31 AM

  > I have to implement Tree View using JSP.
  > Here the Tree is bulit dynamically.
  > How to go about this.

  Check out the TICL tag library, at http://www2.kobrix.com/index.jsp. It's
  free.
  I haven't used it on a live site, but installed it and played with it a
bit
  on
  my local machine.

  > reference
  > Sent:         Thursday, June 20, 2002 3:39 PM
  > To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > Subject:      tree structure in javascript
  >
  > Hi all,
  >
  >  pardon me for this out of topic question but it is urgent for me.
  > anybody has the source to create a tree structure thru javascript please

  > send it to me in zip format.
  >
  > Regards
  >
  > Ramesh Kesavanarayanan
  > Electronic Data Systems India pvt Ltd
  >
  > *  91-44-254 9650 ext :2469
  > * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  > DIGEST".
  >
  >  http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
  >  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
  >  http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
  >  http://www.jspinsider.com

  PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying
or
  distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message
is

  is appreciated.