> Everything you can absolutely put into the db, so use pl/sql. What you
> cannot, use something else ...

  I can't agree with this approach. If you have many users using your web
 application, regardless if that is used for internal application,
e-commerce
 site or whatever, you can always add more application servers, but you
can't
 do that so easily with your database server.

  In that case database server is your bottleneck and you don't want to
 slow database even more, which will be result of business logic inside
database
 server.

   You will still have a need for store procedures and triggers but as
exception,
 not as a rule.

  Of course, design depends on requirements, but in most cases I will
 recommend J2EE instead of pl/sql (or TransactionSQL or whatever).

--Srdjan

Srdjan Pantic
ASU Solutions, Inc.
3333 Bowers Ave, # 160