On 6/20/02 9:12 PM, "L-Soft list server at Sun Microsystems Inc. (1.8d)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> <<<<  Virus Warning Message (on gate)  >>>>
> Unknown command - "<<<<". Try HELP.

I wonder if Sun could modify their listserv so that we wouldn't receive all
the virus mail that is sent to this list.  I get enough of these stupid
virus messages as it is, and I sure wouldn't miss seeing these things.
Virus mail is so annoying!  Same goes for spam.  I hate it!  I wish these
people would leave us alone already.

Andy