Hi

I have a question regarding what is the best way to get information from a vector
(following are the examples: both work fine but which one should be used)

>From my JSP page I call my Java bean which connects to database, get the results and
>returns a vector to JSP.  In the JSP page I have two choices I can use ENUMERATION
>and get the information from database  Or I can get the size of the vector and use a
>for loop to read the info in the vector.  Both of these work fine.
I want to know which is better performance-wise so I should stick to using that one
only.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  If should do be doing some totally new
concept, please let me know.

Thanks

******** Enumeration Example *************************
Vector vrs = new Vector();
vrs = sqlAbcBean.getKeyPersonnel(district);
Enumeration rs = vrs.elements();

while(rs.hasMoreElements()){
    a = rs.nextElement().toString();
    b = rs.nextElement().toString();
    c = rs.nextElement().toString();
    d = rs.nextElement().toString();
    e = rs.nextElement().toString();
    e = rs.nextElement().toString();

}

******** For Loop Example *************************
Vector vrs = new Vector();
vrs = sqlAbcBean.getKeyPersonnel(district);

for(int i = 0; i < vrs.size(); i=i+6)
{
    a = vrs.get(i).toString();
    b = vrs.get(i+1).toString();