Hi All,
I am using the jsptags.com's Pager Tag Library in my project.
I want to display the email addresses of the employees that
are in total 9, which means that if I set the following attributes

<pg:pager maxIndexPages="<%= 10 %>"
               maxPageItems = "<%= 3 %>" >

then there should be 3 pages and the iterator should be like 1 2 3  [ Next >> (2) ] .
But when the page gets diplayed, it shows 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ Next >> (2) ] .
When I click at 4, 5 or 6, it shows a blank page.
Can anybody tell me what's going on here?

Jamshed