Hi ,

I am trying to attach files from my windows client and the tomcat server on
the Linux server. The windows file format is not accepted by the Linux.
File format windows = c:/temp/tem.txt  (Works perfectly with windows client
and tomcat in windows server);

Same is not accepted in Linux ..and gives error ..

How exactly this format should be ?

I tried file:///c:/temp/tem.txt  ,,,this does  not work also . Is there any
workaround for this ?

Thanks in advance.
Daniel.E