            }
            return i*fact(i-1,out);
      }
%>
Vaishali
Reliance Ind LTd
Ahmedabad

                      "Vaishali S.

                      Pandya"                  To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <Vaishali_Shah@RI        cc:

                      L.COM>                   Subject:  Re: Problemas con la
recursividad
                      Sent by: A

                      mailing list

                      about Java Server

                      Pages

                      specification and

                      reference

                      <JSP-INTEREST@JAV

                      A.SUN.COM>

                      07/03/02 01:47 PM

                      Please respond to

                      A mailing list

                      about Java Server

                      Pages

                      specification and

                      reference

try this

<%!
      public void fun(JspWriter out){
            try{
                  out.println("Hi I am in function");
            }
            catch(Exception e){
                  out.println("Error");

%>
<BODY>
<%
        fun(out);
%>

Vaishali
Reliance Ind Ltd
Ahmedabad

                      "Sandeep Kumar
                      Agrawal, Noida"           To:
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:
                      CLTECH.COM>               Subject:  Re: Problemas con
                      la recursividad
                      Sent by: A mailing
                      list about Java
                      Server Pages
                      specification and
                      reference
                      <JSP-INTEREST@JAVA
                      .SUN.COM>

                      07/03/02 01:00 PM
                      Please respond to
                      A mailing list
                      about Java Server
                      Pages
                      specification and
                      reference

Hi!!

are you talking of Javascript/vbscript code?
If that is the case, you wont be able to access implicit jsp objects like
Sesssion because
client-side scripts get excuted on client side only. While these objects,
which you are talking of,
are available when the page is executed on server side.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sandeep