yes, u r right. This is the default behaviour.
There must be some way to change the default for individual JSP

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Janssen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: target of JSP scriptlet Code

I'd hate to say no absolutely not, but I cannot see a way. Under Tomcat for
instance the JSP interpreter automatically puts the code in the _jspService
of a class that extends HttpJspBase. Since this is all generated code  the
only thing that I can see that maybe you could do is change HttpJspBase, but
this would affect all your JSP's . . . and I am not prepared to go there as
you are effectively messing with the JSP container itself.

--

It is the strict policy of Truworths that its e-mail facility and all
e-mail communications emanating therefrom, should be utilised for
business purposes only and should conform to high professional and
business standards.   Truworths has stipulated certain regulations in
terms whereof strict guidelines relating to the use and content of
e-mail communications are laid down. The use of the Truworths e-mail
facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or
offensive mail of any nature whatsoever.   Truworths hereby distances
itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised
use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications
for other than strictly business purposes.   Truworths furthermore
disclaims liability for any  unauthorised instruction for  which
permission was not granted.    Truworths Limited accepts no liability
for any consequences arising from or as a result of reliance on this
message unless it is in respect of bona fide Truworths business for
which proper authorisation has been granted.

Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or
offensive material of any nature is requested to notify the Truworths
e-mail administrator ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) immediately in order that
appropriate action can be taken against the individual concerned.