Hi All,
I have a java applicaton that opens IE with a JSP page, on clicking a button
on the app. When I click on the button again, it opens another browser
window. My requirement is that the second window should not be opended in a
different window (but on the first one itself)so that the same session can
be used.

At present the application launched new window every time, with
RunTime.exec. The folowing is the piece of code.

String strUrl = "http://hostName:/login.jsp"; ;
RegReader objRegReader = new RegReader();  // registry reading utility
String strHttpClientProgram = objRegReader.getDefaultHttpClient(); // gets
client, here IE
Runtime objRuntime = Runtime.getRuntime();
m_Proc = objRuntime.exec(strHttpClientProgram+"  "+strUrl);

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks
joshy