Hi,

>From your question it seems you need to collect some information outside
your architecture as soon as User Logs In ( I am assuming that is your
application), if this is the Case then go for Java Messaging Service (JMS)
asynchronous Model, it will definitely solve your purpose.

Regards,
Mittal S.Bhiogade
GE-Supply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Eze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pls Help

Hi All:

We need to implement an asynchronous connection to an
application which resides outside of our architecture
(another organization) and need to maintain that
connection forever.

We need to have this connection open all the time as
important data about clients logging in would reside
in that box. Hence, we need to go to that box and
retrieve data about the client as soon as the client
logs in asynchronously.

I was wondering if anyone has implemented this in any
other way, other than using the Java Connector
Architecture?

Any suggestions would be most welcome and highly
appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,