Hi,

My doubt is, A html window is opened by using some other software.
That software is in form of exe file. So, I can't open the
software. This html window contains only close button. I want to
add minimize button to the html window. And i've the code for Html
file.

For ex :

I am able to give the status in the html file.

//Html file
self.status="Testing..."

Is there any way to enable the minimize button in the html file?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gopinath.D