Hi...

I am trying JSTL in BEA Weblogic 7.0 server.
Whenever I declared the tag library in a JSP page like
"<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>",
an exception occurred.

The exception is
java.io.IOException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: The taglib
validator rejected the page: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value
of attribute "import" must begin with either a single or double quote
character., "
 at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:124)
 at
weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(CodeGenerator.java:255)
 at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java:348)
 at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:206)
 at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:160)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:447)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:287)
 at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:20)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:
27)
..

In the case of Tomcat 4.0, JSTL works well.

It was usless to change all the uri in JSP page, the tld file, and
web.xml.

What's the problem?

Thanks...