From: Bhangale, Bhushan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 September 2002 14:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to do authentication in java against NT domain?

Hi All,

I want to authenticate a person userid and password against NT domain. How
to go about it?

Thanks & Regards
Bhushan Bhangale
Sr. Software Engineer
Fusion Infotech India Private Ltd.
Ph. no. - 1-212-641-6932 (O)

"The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is
confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete
it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to
sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that
either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses."