On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Jan Arenö wrote:

> I have installed the Jakarta standard taglibs on my TomCat server.
>
> Where do I find a referance what the taglib include? Also I would like some
> serious examples to work with...
>
> Does anyone have some webpages with useful information?

First, I just want to make sure JSTL's nature is clear:  JSTL is *not*
specific to the Jakarta Project.  JSTL is a standard from the Java
Community Process, like JSP and Servlets.  It has an implementation at
Jakarta, but there's also an implementation from Sun (in the Web Services
Developer Pack), and I expect that JSTL will shortly have implementations
from other vendors.

Now, to answer your question, the authoritative guide to JSTL is the
specification, which you can download at

  http://java.sun.com/products/jstl

That page also lists several JSTL books.  My book, "JSTL in Action,"
offers several substantial examples of JSTL:  message boards, surveys,
paging, portals, and so forth.  I suspect the other books do as well.

Also feel free to post questions about JSTL here or on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

Hope that helps,

--
Shawn Bayern