I will be out of the office from 09/17/2002 until 09/23/2002.

I will be attending a class and will respond to your message when I return.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact Donna Verrastro.  Thank
you.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended
addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of
this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.