From: Tiago Nodari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: File upload

         I never had to code it I always used code that was already made,
lot faster...

         I am using http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/fileupload/
         which has the src so you can look at it...

         there is also:
         http://www.jspsmart.com/

         and at http://java.isavvix.com/codeexchange.jsp there is one or
two servlets that do the trick

At 04:37 PM 9/18/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello everybody!
>  I'm trying to create a servlet that handles a form via POST with several
>fields: 3 of them TEXT and the other one FILE. So I have to handle the file
>upload in it. I've tried it using an example in www.onjava.com/lpt/a/745,
>but it doesn't work correctly. I'd like to do it via a bean, and not using
>library like O'reilly. Anybody can provide me some code to do this, please?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Regards
>   Abel Segador

>JSP-INTEREST".
>For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST
DIGEST".
>Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
>
>  http://archives.java.sun.com/jsp-interest.html
>  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.jsp
>  http://www.jguru.com/faq/index.jsp
>  http://www.jspinsider.com