Hi,

Since no one came back with an answer for this, I thought I'd mention the
solution we came up with.

1. Normally we don't unroll exceptions, and only see the top one
displayed. That way it takes you 3-4 seconds to see the problem and fix
it.
2. If you need to see the exact sequence of exceptions, you turn on
log.debug, and then it will unroll things all the way. With XSL
exceptions it can take as long as 30 seconds.

By the way, anyone know why printing a stack trace is such a slow
operation?

Dror

--
Dror Matalon