From: Anoop Kumar V
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 7:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: jdbc url for mySql

I do not feel rebooting would help.
you can check if the driver is in the classfile or not by giving this
command..
javap org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

If this says class not found, then try unzipping the contents of the file..
shd be a jar file
and add this file and its path to the classpath. check if u hv it in ur
classpath using the
above command.

hope it helps,
anoop