Hi,

After two days of trying to get my classpath to point to a simple bean
that I have created, I am finally calling uncle and seeking advice.

I have tried every suggestion ever made and posted on the internet
about how to set the classpath.  What am I doing wrong?

Do I need a class path if the bean is in the same folder as the jsp
code?

Partial code of jsp:
 <!- Find and instantiate the bean, and refer to it as myBean -->
<jsp:useBean id="myBean" scope="page" class="beans.bean1"/>...

Partial code of bean:
package beans;
import java.io.Serializable ;
public class bean1 implements Serializable

Folder where the jsp code and bean reside:
c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1\webapps\examples\jsp\beans

Please let me know... thx