When I pass an integer I use:

int n = Integer.parseInt(request.parameter("field_name"));

but I do not know how to pass an array such   int[] n.

Also in my JavaScript and can create an array. But how can I assign the array to one
of the values of the form that are going to pass to a JSP page?

So far I have

in the javascript section

var display = new Array(50);

and in the final function for submit the form and have the statement

document.form_name.field_name.value = display

I do not know if this is correct because I can not have success passing this to my JSP
page. Your help is very appreciated.

Orlando