A very very determined user can also find a way to intercept the stream
going to the applet in the browser and make a copy of it, so the stream
would need to be encrypted, however since the applet needs to decode it, it
will need to have the key, which imples that a very^3  user could decompile
the applet and pull it out.

So I agree with Peter, basically by sending the document to thier computer
you are giving them the document. This problem is better solved with wetware
policy. If you don't trust them, don't give them the documents. Computers
and the Internet are NOT there to give you additional control over people
(despite Micro$oft$ EULA). In fact to my thinking the opposite is true. They
are there to give all people more power and freedom.

--

It is the strict policy of Truworths that its e-mail facility and all
e-mail communications emanating therefrom, should be utilised for
business purposes only and should conform to high professional and
business standards.   Truworths has stipulated certain regulations in
terms whereof strict guidelines relating to the use and content of
e-mail communications are laid down. The use of the Truworths e-mail
facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or
offensive mail of any nature whatsoever.   Truworths hereby distances
itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised
use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications
for other than strictly business purposes.   Truworths furthermore
disclaims liability for any  unauthorised instruction for  which
permission was not granted.    Truworths Limited accepts no liability
for any consequences arising from or as a result of reliance on this
message unless it is in respect of bona fide Truworths business for
which proper authorisation has been granted.

Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or
offensive material of any nature is requested to notify the Truworths
e-mail administrator ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) immediately in order that
appropriate action can be taken against the individual concerned.