From: Borislav Iordanov [mailto:borislav@;KOBRIX.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Handling multiple form submits

hi,

If you don't want the request submitted a second time at all, you will
have to use javascript. Otherwise, there is something called "sensitive
form resubmits" and a relatively standard way of handling the situation.
You can find some info about it here:

http://www.kobrix.com/view_contribution.jsp?cid=7

This is in the context of our own product, but the general solution is
described as well.

Best,
Boris