Hi
Iam using Oracle 8i as the database. I have successfully loaded JVM and run
some Java Stored Procedures. The one iam having problem is when i try to
connect to LDAP sever from one of the
Java Stored Procedures. I get the following error

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate
class:com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com/sun/jndi/ldap/LdapCtxFactory]

I am using JNDI to connect to LDAP.
BTW I have the same class running successfully on my Tomcat enviromnet. The
problem is when i load it into Oracle that I get the above problem.
Any help in this regards is greatlty appreciated.
Thanks
Vamsee