hi list,

    i want to load an image that is created dynamically using JSP.
but the problem i have is that i can only view the image for one
instance. the second time i proceed to that link, there would be no more
image display. but i check my dynamically created image and it was present.

    in order for me to viewm another image, i have to remove the folder
of my web application.

    does this something to do with cache?

thanks.