Applications Consultant
State of IL Human Services
STL Technology Partners

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/22/02 07:27AM >>>
Hi,

I am new to the world of JSP. Presently I am using microsoft visual interdev for
coding JSP(I mean, as a fresher, it would be good to have a colorful editor to
highlight the various elements of the code.)

MS Visual Interdev on my system is buggy and sometimes closes all of a sudden without
even saving the existing work.

Can any of you folks suggest a good editor (preferably free) which has syntax
highlighting and stuff like that ?

Thanks in advance

Sri