Hi,

I have been going through a lot of stuff about how an application can be built using
MVC architecture. But , I didnt get a good site which explains a basic example using
the above structure and interacts with a database.There is a site
...www.stardeveloper.com , which explains how to use these three at once but the
example that he has provided is complex. Can anyone send me good links about the
basics .

Thanks in advance

Sri