Hi Kenny

Your document sounds fantastic .. I hope this surge of mail doesn't
discourage other users from making such offers.

I would love a copy.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
CARL WOERMANN
Cape Town

I've tried to post the doc to the list and it won't let me so if anyone
wants the document, just email the list and I'll send it to you
individually.  Thanks,
Kenny