Hi all,
 I have a requirement as below...
 I click on a link and goto a page....while the page is loading I need to
get
 the Status Code...there is not getStatus Method in the Response or even
 Request....once the page is sent to the client it is thro' Response so
there
 must be a way to get the status code in my JSP
 thanks in advance
 Regards
 Laxmikanth M S
 Off*  : 91-80-6610330 extn 1256
 Res* : 91-80-5267150

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.