From: Juan Carlos Montenegro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JDBC Connection Pool

Friends:

How can I implement this JDBC Connection Pool for an Oracle database?

This is the general overview page:

http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/jdbcpool/

This is the link where the library is located:

http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/jdbcpool/dist/jdbcpool-0.99.tar.gz

Should I make changes to the web.xml file?
Should I include the .jar library in the lib folder?
Do there is any other class that I must include?
How can I make my .jsp pages able to connect to the oracle database through this pool?
Do there are any special tags?

Thanks,

Juan Carlos Montenegro
Visit our corporate intranet site at: usap.pg.com

digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "set JSP-INTEREST DIGEST". Some
relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at: