Dear JSP experts around the world

I am just a JSP beginer so it seems that everything is very difficult.

I am learning JSP from the book Java Server Page by O'reilly. In that books they have
examples that use java bean (<%jsp:useBean id = class= %>).

Does any one know how to config in order to use Java Bean . I don't know which
directory the JSP page will look for code of Java Bean .

Thanks in advance

Thien