How do I make symantec visual cafe enterprise edition (version 3) use java's 1.4 api
and swing components  rather than those shipped with the ide
(com.sun.java.swing.JFrame)??

The copy of visual cafe i am using is installed in my university computers. Is it
legal for me to use it to develop software and sell it? (I would not compile to any
native format. I simpy need the visual development environment.) Can i also ship
Java's run time environment with my software without inviting trouble?

Please reply soon.

Ravi Kumar.