-----Message d'origine-----
De : A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and reference
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de karthik s
Envoyé : 18 janvier, 2003 01:18
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : doubt in sessionssss

hi all,
  Is there any way to access the value of other session variables.
For example take that there are two users logged in. Im using sessions to
get the user names of two users. If I want to access who is the other user
logged in from any session, how can I do it. Can any one help me plzzzz. If
this is not possible is there any othe way to do it.
rgds,
karthik