Hi all,

I an implementing a web application in which, among other things, the
app. administrator has a web interface to list all the active sessions
and invalidate any of them. Now, I mantain a data estructure to save all
the active sessions, my first question is if these is necesary or there
is any method to obtain all the active sessions.
My second question is how to invalidate the sessions, I mean, I know the
method invalidateSession, but can I store in my data structure the
pageContext to later obtain the session and invalidate it? is correct?
I hope that I had explain my problem correctly.
Thanks in advance,

Luis