I am getting the following 2 errors when Tomcat tries to render a simple JSP:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPerror: Invalid class
file format in C:\j2sdk1.4.0_01\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class).  The
major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.

C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat
4.0\work\Standalone\localhost\JobEntry\HeadingExample$jsp.java:0: Class
java.lang.Object not found in class javax.servlet.GenericServlet.
package org.apache.jsp;

I am running Tomcat 4.0.4, j2sdk1.4.0_01, and jwsdp-1_0_01 on an XP environment.  I
have gone over the documentation and can not figure out what the problem is.

Slice of Heaven...

Stephan Fowler