Amit

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rajarshi Ghosh
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 9:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how to create database in oracle8 ???

Oracle normally runs with one instance of database. You can create your
"TABLESPACE", "SCHEMA" and "USER" inside the running instance. The
concept is different from MSSQL. If you want to create a new database
then you have to follow the whole database creation procedure again.
Regards,
Rajarshi Ghosh