Just to see if there is anyway to do this.  I am needing to create an
application that will display a Microsoft Word document that has fields
defined in it.  Then the user can modify these fields, and then save these
fields back to a database.  I know you can do this using Active X and such,
but can I do this anyway in JSP/Java?

Thanks,
Wesley Choate
Programmer / Analyst
Lavender & Wyatt Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
5805 West 12th Street
Little Rock, AR  72204
(501)664-7039

"Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected
without, I thought, proper consideration." - Stan Kelly-Bootle