From: Pillai Jaideep, App Spec, SCS-SD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 2:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: On the MQ code snippet

Hi Zerbe,

 I do not see your concern in the code snippet attached by Urvesh. The JVM
guarantees that constructors are thread safe. Your cobcern should only apply
when the instantiation happens within a method that is not synchronized and
hence not thread safe.

 Thanks,
 Jaideep.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely
for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
information contained therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the
originator.