I have a question ,this question puzzled me for a long time. I put a Javascript in my
JSP file.But this Javascript raise errors.My structure is a bit complicated. I have a
jsp file named total.jsp,it includes three JSP file. one JSP file "body.jsp" contains
JavaScript.My purpose is to run total.jsp first,and from total.jsp,I run body.jsp,so I
can run my JavaScript in it.But when I run it,it raise errors:
 line:10
 error:document.newUserForm is not object

Why raise this error? Please help me.My files are follows:

total.jsp
 -----------
| title.jsp |
| body.jsp  |
| foot.jsp  |
 -----------

/*total.jsp*/
<head>
  <title>total</title>
</head>
  <%@ include file="title.jsp" %>
  <%@ include file="body.jsp" %>
  <%@ include file="foot.jsp" %>

/*title.jsp*/

/*foot.jsp*/

/*foot.jsp*/
<%@ page contentType="text/html" %>
<script language="JavaScript">
function trans()
{
  document.newUserForm.submit();
}
</script>
<form method="post" action="addUser.jsp" name="newUserForm">
   <input type="button" name="Submit" onclick="trans()">
</form>

Thanks in advance