We're proud to release a new version of the JSP add-on module and a
new JSTL add-on module for LiteWebServer, our small, modular web server
and Java web container.

* LWS JSP Module 1.1
  Adds support for shared tag libraries, i.e. making a tag library
  available to all web applications automatically
* LWS JSTL Module 1.0
  Makes a JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL) 1.0 implementation
  automatically available to all web applications.

If you already have LWS installed, simply use the JustGetIt module
manager to install the new modules.

For more information, please visit our web site:

<http://www.gefionsoftware.com/>

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gefion Software                       <http://www.gefionsoftware.com/>