Hi there,
I'm getting stuck with the following procedure using prepared statements..
it works just fine if I use a normal statement. I need to pass a prepared
statement because I need to pass a valriable to the query. It does not
return any records!

   Statement stmt = con1.createStatement();
   String query = "Select * from SW_Customer where swName = ?";
   PreparedStatement ps = con1.prepareStatement(query);
   ps.setString(1,tname);
   ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();
   while (rs.next()){
      String name = rs.getString(1);
      out.println("Value of field = " + rs.getString("swName"));
      out.println("Value of field = " + name);
                }

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks