Hi all!

Let's assume we want have some methods accesible from every JSP page in our
web site, mathematical or connection methods, for instance.

I propose two ways to do this:
1. Create a class with static methods and use it from the pages.
2. Create a JSP page with these methods in it, as you know:
<%!
function1_declaration {
code for function1
}
function2_declaration {
code for function2
}
%>

I wonder which are the benefits and harms of both aproaches. Does anyone
dare to replay? :D

Thanks to all
Regards
Fran

PS: I forgot to say that the second method implies to include this "function
JSP page" into every page that use the methods as
<%@ include file = "functions.jsp"%>