visit http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/default.asp

Emma
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Dolukhanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MS SQL Server JDBC Driver

Hello,

I was wondering, if from experience, someone could recommend me a JDBC
driver for MS SQL Server 2000. From what searching I have done, I have
only seen commercial products available. Are there any free products
available, which have the majority of features (and performance) needed?

Best regards,

Peter Dolukhanov