Hi,

I am trying to pass parameter in jsp plugin. for example:

String selected="test";
<jsp:plugin type="applet" code="com.bmc.scon.applet.AppEditorApplet.class"
codebase="/scon/applet" archive="client.jar,common.jar,jcelements450K.jar"
jreversion="1.4" width="575" height="400">
    <jsp:params>
        <jsp:param name="appname" value="<%= selected %>"/>
    </jsp:params>
    <jsp:fallback>
                Plugin tag OBJECT or EMBED not supported by browser.
    </jsp:fallback>
</jsp:plugin>

The value I am trying to pass is expression, but the value does not
substitute with the content such as "test". Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance,
Vicki